Tuesday, September 23, 2008

poppin the cherry

So I have nothing to say, I'm going to be honest. Except that I'm going to see New Kids on the Block today. I hope they have they have their same old corny dance moves.
I'm going with my 2 sisters--which brings me back to the days when we used to be OBSESSED with NKOTB. My oldest sister, Maggie, would tease my hair like hers and we'd play with our NKOTB dolls. Of course we each had a boyfriend from the group. Maggie's boyfriend was of course the most gorgeous--stunning blue eyes and innocent looks, Joey. Melissa needed the leader of the group--the big Kahuna, Jordan...he was the badass of the group that was the fan favorite.

So which one was my boyfriend? I of course wanted Jordan also, but my sister would not have that because he was already hers and he could only have one gf. My sisters would always say, "Dina, you can have Jonathan--he's colorblind, he'll date you."

Tonight should be fun.

No comments: