Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NKOTB

I nailed the events of the NKOTB concert last night with my first post. As predicted NKOTB caused a bitter feud between my sisters and I as usual. All was fabulous until NKOTB began performing. We had a great time before that----we tailgated with boxed wine in my mom's mini van looking SUV.





<-----I got a little tipsy...not gonna lie.



NKOTB was great from what I saw. I would have seen the entire concert, but my sister Melissa and I got into a huge brawl during the performance. And by huge brawl I mean she slapped me in the face a few times with her large banana hands. Yea, it wasn't pretty. So, I decided that I was going to make a statement and I had my cousin Amanda pick me up from the concert. Yea, I was being a baby.

Whatever, it was fun anyway.

















Me & my gorgeous cousin Jasmine

No comments: